Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 is over

I'm not sure if it was a good year, or a bed year. It had it's ups. It had it's downs. But from what I see, it was mostly down. 
I started the year off with a great job. But then left, due to going to tafe in Sydney. I fought with my mum heaps, got kicked out of home, and then moved to Sydney. I had fun in Sydney, but missed all my friends like crazy.
I never got a job in Sydney. I didn't enjoy being so far away from all my friends, and my mum and my cat.
I didn't talk to my mum for the majority of the year. I had a breakdown and had to go to hospital. I saw many councellors and psychologists. Then I saw a pyschiatrist and got diagnosed with a mood disorder. 
I made some good friends in Sydney. I enjoy being so close to the city, and being able to walk to Newtown. I had fun at the parties I went to. 
I quit tafe part way through the first term of second semester. It was good to be able to do everything for me. Music Business was a shit course, I wasn't learning anything, and I missed doing art subjects. 
I had a fair amount of job interviews, but no success. If I didn't go to tafe in Sydney, I would have stayed in Wollongong, and kept my job, and stayed with all my friends and family. I probably would have talked to my mum all year, aswell.
I enjoyed not being held down by anything. I didn't enjoy the lack of money. 
I lived with two awesome girls in Sydney. I'm going to miss them. I'm moving back to Wollongong. 
I'm hoping this year will be alot different. I want to get a job. I want to be secure in life. I want to have something to do. I want to buy a new bed. I want to buy a bookshelf. I want to spend more time with my friends. I want to spend more time with my mum and my cat. I want to spend more time doing art and photography. I want to bake more. I want to learn to knit. I want to remember more of what I did, instead of thinking back on the past year, trying to remember what I did, and not remembering much of it. 

2008 is seeming like a big blur of everything. Passing out from too much drinking. Trying drugs for the first time. Crying myself to sleep at night. Crying for no reason at all. Crying at the most smallest things. Laughing at things that aren't funny. Missing everything I am familiar with. Not having a relationship with my mother.
I'm going to make 2009 different. I hope it's going to be different

No comments: