Monday, March 9, 2009

Rockcakes

omnomnomnom
So yummy and so easy to make!!! Deffinatly want to make them again.

I started work experience today. I've previously done work experience, when I was 15 and in high school, and it was in hospitality, so a week in the kitchen of a cafe. But now I'm doing work experience again. 2 weeks in a recording studio. I want more skills in life, and this is giving me some skills I want. And it's getting me out of the house for two weeks.
Speaking of the house, there is a new occupant. I don't know her, but I don't really like her already. When I first got home today, she walked out, said something (I'm not even sure if it was in english) and then walked back into her room. When I was sitting in the loungeroom with Ally, watching tv and eating dinner, she walked out of the bathroom and waved. I don't even know her name. Weird as, if you ask me. Every single share house I've lived in, I've known everyones name. Now I don't. I kind of feel like a stranger in my own house. Which does not sit well with me at all.

No comments: