Monday, April 18, 2011

Makeover

I was in Wollongong Mall last Thursday after getting my latest tattoo finished off (will post a picture in another blog...), and I was just wandering around and browsing, looking at things I want to buy, when all of a sudden there was a DJ setting up outside of Wanted, and a table with wine tasting setting up outside of Rockmans, and little pop up stalls near Forever New, all the way to Jay Jays.
Having no idea what was happening, I wandered around a little more, as I wanted some free wine, which I got, and I picked up a leaflet thing, stating some Autumn Fashion whatever was happening at the mall. Which free 15 minute makeovers at Napoleon.
I got all excited again (after being all excited about free wine), and quickly walked to Napoleon for my free makeover. 
Wow, that was fun.

I thought I looked gorgeous! (Possibly a bit vein, but thats allowable.)

Definitely buying this lipstick today!!!

1 comment:

KittyCate said...

You do look gorgeous! Sad I missed being in the Mall that day, I want free wine and a makeover! xx