Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 11

A Photo Of Me Taken Recently

I took this photo just then, as I don't have any recently taken photos of me. I guess that's what happens when you lose your social life:(
Anyway, recent photo - new beanie!!! my god, it is keeping me ears warm, it is amazing!!! (got it free with the latest Dolly magazine - don't judge me!).
In the background is my favourite Peter Alexander bag. I love love love sausage dogs, and Peter Alexander products. If there was a Peter Alexander store in Wollongong, I would be so broke, and have an over-abundance of pajamas. How many pairs of pajamas is needed for one person???

3 comments:

KittyCate said...

I really am insanely dim, because I have literally just realised you are a Wollongong girl too! :D
Your glasses look really awesome - I really want a thick-framed pair like that. Mine are boring LOL x

this is me without you said...

Yep, Im a Wollongong Girl, born and bred!
thanks :) my glasses are good, although Im wanting a new pair! Ive had this pair for quite a while, and wanting a change. But knowing me, Ill probably end up getting another thick rimmed pair. I think they suit my face better then thinner rimmed styles

xx

michaela said...

Eeep!! I loveeeee Peter Alexander so much! I have the same bag, signed by mr Petey himself. And like you said, too many pjs for my own good. I spend way too much money on them, but they're easily my favourite clothes ever.