Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 24

Whatever Tickles My Fancy

It's finally spring. I am amazed. Bring on warmer weather and longer days. 
I love spring. It's my favourite season. If the year could just have one season, I'd want it to be spring. It's a good mix of not too hot and not too cold.

The first day of spring was great. My family from Adelaide have been visiting, so they came and visited me and mum. Im pretty sure we can all say we had a good day, a good feed (I can eat!!! not completely normally, but it's slowly getting there.), good company, good wine and a good catch up. I wish it could happen more often, as I do enjoy the company with the part of my family, but a fair few hours lay between us. But I can say I'm going to Adelaide at the end of October, and I'm highly looking forward to it! To see my family again, to have a holiday, to travel, to get away from Wollongong, to have a break from my mum. (As much as I love her, it can get tough living in a tiny two bedroom apartment all the time, and the break is always well needed and thoroughly enjoyed by myself and my mum.)

No comments: