Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter. The day of chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Unlike nearly every other girl, I'm not the hugest fan of chocolate, so I'm not really the hugest fan of Easter. But the long weekends can be good, so I don't complain.
My Easter was pretty good. I went out for dinner Friday night, had a few drinks. Was a good night. Saturday was very relaxed. Chilled out around the house. Realised I didn't have the main ingredient for the muffins I was planning on making on Sunday, so walked to Woonona shops to buy a few things, then came home, and chilled out some more. Sunday I went to my mums and made muffins. Or mini carrot cakes. Whatever you call them, they tasted great!

Muffin batter. Doesn't look very enticing here, but it tasted good (I always have a try of the batter before it gets cooked.)

The muffins are cooked to perfection!

All iced and ready to eat.





The Easter Bunny also visited me a few times.

No comments: