Sunday, April 19, 2009

sunshowers


I was set on going for a run today, but have stayed inside all day due to crappy weather. It's been raining on and off all day, and you can't run in the rain. You might get wet, or even more worse, slip over. Knowing me, if I were to slip over, I will do serious injury, and I'm having enough troubles with my kidney, and don't want to add weather inflicted sports injury to the equation of all my current medical woes.
I was just thinking, 'awesome, the rain has has, the sun is shining', till I looked out the door and it was only a sunshower. It was pretty, till just then, when the sun went away, and the rain started pouring down again.
I will have to go for my run on Wednesday, when I get home from Sydney after seeing a urologist (which I'm really not looking forward to).

No comments: