Friday, December 4, 2009

all over

Tafe is finished. All done. Now I'm holidays for who knows how long. I'm hoping it's not long as I really want to get a job, start saving money, have something to do other then roast in the sun all day every day.
The good thing about the course I did, is my typing has improved so much!!! I did a fair few typing tests yesterday, and got a few 100% accuracies, and the teacher wrote me out a proper letter stating I have a typing speed of 68.5 with 98.8% accuracy. Which, personally, I think is amazing :)
I definitely think my accuracy has improved heaps since I started Tafe.

Still undecided about going back to Tafe next year. I know I'd much rather have a job and work and save as much money as I can to take me to London, and try to finally get my compensation claim finalised, as I'm going to be using most of that money to get my overseas. I also owe my mum $$$, and I want a new tattoo or two. Maybe even buy a good pair of jeans to take o/s, as I know it's going to be cold, so lots of warm clothes will be needed!!!

I'm going to be so bored if I don't get a job, also a little down, as I want to work. I really want to work. I did this course in hopes of improving my chances of getting a job, making myself more employable. I've applied for so many jobs, and have gotten so many rejection emails, a fair few just don't even contact if I haven't been successful for an interview (which I think is rude). I have had a fair few interviews, but so far, unsuccessful. I did have one interview last Friday, and I want this job ssssooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I think I will shed a tear or two if I don't get it.

No comments: