Saturday, May 15, 2010

right now I'm too depressed to write anything interesting.
as much as I want to, I can't.
this slipped disc in my back is really getting to me.
It's been two weeks of nothing.

I actually started crying trying to get yogurt out the fridge this morning.


right now, life sucks, but Im hoping it will get better. 
and the sooner it gets better, the better. Im really not enjoying this not being able to do anything, having to rely on everyone else to do things for me. my mum is even now pissed off at me, for reasons I don't know - most likely due to doing everything for me.
If I could stand up long enough to make myself toast without starting to cry, I would, but I can't.

here's hoping to posting something good next week.
fingers crossed. toes crossed. Im going to plait my hair so my hair can be crossed.

No comments: