Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"stop having so much rough sex"

With good comes bad. Or with bad comes good. I don't know, but my weekend was full of the bad, and the good.

The Bad 
- not being able to walk properly. I had to get my mum to take me to the bathroom whenever I needed to go. It's not something a 23yr old wants to go through. I've been through it as a 22yr old, and it wasn't something I wanted then.
- going to hospital on Sunday - I told my mum she could either keep helping me to the bathroom, or call an ambulance to take me to the hospital - only as we both knew she wouldn't have been able to get me down the stairs of our apartment building by herself.
So my called the ambulance, and they came pretty quick, and gave me some morphine, and helped me down the stairs, before getting me on the ambulance bed, and into the ambulance, before giving me more morphine. Once we got to hospital, I'm just glad I didn't have to wait forever to get a bed - which is always a bonus at my local hospital.

The Good
- pain relief - the morphine worked wonders. Sure I got lots of, and talked alot of shit (as I do when I'm full of such strong pain killers) After getting some tests done and spending a few hours in hospital, I was able to go home, and able to walk pretty well from my room in Emergency, out the Emergency waiting room.
- Getting to see Rach - it had been way to long since I last saw a friend. She was going to come round to visit me at my place, but when I told her I was in hospital, she caught the bus there instead, and visited me there. It was so good to finally talk to someone other than my mum and my GP. Best ever. And she bought me a presant. Rach gives me the best presants - her birthday is in October, so I have 5 months to think of an amazing presant to give to her - and hope she enjoys it.
- Getting a cute Doctor in the hospital. I love it when that happens. I'm getting fixed, while getting a perve. He was also really nice, which is even better, and explained my whole problem to me really well (aswell as being a doctor, he is also a pyhsio. And really cute and nice.)
- Being able to move around better. So I no longer need my mum to help me to the bathroom, which is awesome.

Now I'm just hoping I'm on the up and up of getting better. I can only hope.

No comments: