Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 06

Whatever Tickles My Fancy

At times I really dislike people. I hate ignorance and I hate liars and I've had a bit of that lately and its really pissing me off, which is not helping to make me feel better.
I've been feeling depressed, I've got a kidney infection, I'm slowly (but surely) getting over a killer back injury, and to top things off, I haven't eaten for 8 days (and I'm scared my depression/anxiety is coming back in full swing).
And me and mum aren't doing so well lately. Not that I can do much about that, in my current state, but I'm slowly working on that (back injuries don't let you do much in the way of anything, pretty much).

I just wish people wouldn't lie to me. I wish people would pay attention to the things I say. I wish someone would ask me how I really am. I wish other people would think of other people other than just themselves.

I paid, who I consider a friend, money for a concert ticket and cd. Im on the door for the concert, but the cd got given to her boyfriend, who I'm no longer sure if I consider a friend... who lives in my area. I got told by the boyfriend, I would have my cd of Friday last week. I told him I was going to be in town on Friday, and told him the times. Friday came and went and I never heard from him or my cd. Got told I would be getting my cd on Monday. I told him I would be in town on Monday, what time I would be in town on Monday, what time I had an appointment in town on Monday - therefore making myself busy - and what time I would be leaving town on Monday. He came into town on Monday at the time I had my appointment. I can't exactly walk out of an appointment I had had booked for a fortnight (osteopathy, lots of needles at the moment, quite uncomfortable after my appointment). 
After my appointment I checked my phone and had a somewhat rude message from the guy, aswell as 3 missed calls. If he had paid any attention to the message I had sent him, he would have known I was busy at that time, therefore unable to do as he requests. I told him so, and then get told to traipse halfway across town to see him to get my cd. I told him I had just had osteo, and I was in pain and no, I can;t just hop on a bus and go down and meet him.
He is now three hours up the coast, with my cd at his dad's place, and expect me to go there and get it.
1. I don't know his dad or where he lives
2. I don't have a way to get there
3. I'm pretty sure he should have known this

After all that, its pretty obvious he is self centered and rude and ignorant, which has made me pissed off. I told him last week he could have mailed me the cd. I would have been more than happy to pay for the posting of the cd (which I know isn't much, as I have mailed cd's before).

So right now, I'm rather pissed off that I pay for something, and cannot get it. I am really pissed off. I can't even have something that is mine, and I have no way of getting something that is mine.
Some people are really fucking rude and ignorant and it really irritates me, and it is not something that is going to make me better.

I just want to get better.

No comments: