Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 14

A Non-Fictional Book

Straight off the top of my head, my favourite non-fiction book is definitely Dewey - The Small Town Library Cat by Vicky Myron. I remember reading the end of this book, and I had tears in my eyes it was so sad, and I was nearly late for work experience, so I had to put the book down mid chapter, and was hanging out for the end of the day so I could rush home and finish the book. It was such a good book.

For some reason, the majority of the non-fiction books I read are about cats... I like cats, I like stories about cats.
Other non-fiction books I have enjoyed (about cats, and not about cats):
-Cleo - How An Uppity Cat Helped Heal A Family by Helen Brown Gentry
-Making The Rounds With Oscar by David Dosa
-Almost French by Sarah Turnball
-My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

1 comment:

KittyCate said...

I love non-fiction books about cats too! My favourite is 'The cat who came for Christmas' by Cleveland Amory
I also have a lovely book about Matthew Flinders' cat, Trim, and his exciting life :)