Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 21

A Recipe

I haven't cooked a proper meal for months. And I mean months. I love cooking. I miss cooking. I actually cried watching Masterchef earlier this year, watching everyone cook, and knowing I couldn't currently cook. It actually hurt.
Last night I cooked some pasta with peas, corn and a jar of baby food (shut up, I'm on a pretty restricted diet, and my stomach can't handle most foods - baby food is do-able right now.)

I've been making a lot of smoothies for breakfast - when I can actually eat breakfast.
Breakfast Smoothie Recipes:
-Banana, LSA, vanilla ice cream or Jalna vanilla yogurt, frozen mixed berries and cinnamon.
-As above, but replace mixed berries with fresh passionfruit
-As first recipe, but replace mixed berries with cherries, frozen or fresh

I love smoothies. I love living near north beach, as North Kiosk is there, and omg, their smoothies and frappes are amazing!!! So is their chai lattes. And bircher muesli. 

No comments: