Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 29

Hopes, Dreams, Plans for the next 365 days

I have training for David Jones tomorrow, so I would like to still be working at David Jones this time next year. I would like to have saved up enough money to at least go on one Contiki tour, or to go to the Harry Potter Theme Park. 
I want to go to Adelaide again. See my family. See the sights. Go to the museum. Go to the art gallery. Take lots of photos. Go to the zoo. Be happy.
I want to travel Australia. Not everywhere, just mainly to Byron Bay, Melbourne and Queensland. 
I want to get happy, and stay happy.
I want to enjoy life more then I enjoy it now (I'm slowly getting there).
I want me and mum to stay happy together, to not fight, to not have raging arguments, to talk more. I want to keep feeling loved by mum.
I want to have amazing times with friends. I want summer to be awesome. I want autumn to be awesome. I want winter to be awesome. 

I don't want to hibernate all winter. I want to go out and enjoy life, like I do in the summer. 

I want to still be dancing. I want to smile. I want to laugh. I want to live.

1 comment:

Sunshine Fancy Pants said...

You will be soph, lotsa smiling in 2011 xx