Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Incense

I could sit and watch the smoke for hours. It's relaxing. And I love the smell of incense. It reminds me of my mum.

I really miss my mum these days. It's been too long since I last talked to her and I hate it. I'm hoping we can start talking again soon. I've been doing alot of things like my mum does lately. The burning of incense included. I've been drinking heaps of water the past few days. I plan on burning more incense. And some candles too. I don't know if I'm doing it out of habit as I'm slowly growing up to be like my mum, or to make myself feel just a little bit closer to her. I don't know. But in some ways, I guess I kind of like it. It also makes me sad, just how much it reminds me of her. Makes me realise how much I actually miss her. 
I really hope me and her can sort things out soon.

No comments: