Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's finally booked

Surgery. December 23. Right now, I'm kind of just rushing around, trying to find someone who can drive me to Canberra and back and that day. And I would like to use this moment to say 'fuck you', to my mother. Just because this should be her job, taking her daughter to another state to get surgery, looking after her daughter that night, etc. But no, I got stuck with an incompetent mother, who completely sucks at being a mother. She's a failure in the course of motherhood. 

As much as surgeries suck, I really want to get this done. And I would like to get it done on the 23rd. If I can't find someone to take me there an back, I'm going to have to get it done at a later date, till I can find someone who can drive me there, drive me home, and look after me that night. I would like to look after myself, but I signed a form saying that I have a responsible adult who can drive me home and keep me company after the surgery and such. And if I don't have that responsible adult, I can't get surgery.

Life sucks right now.

No comments: