Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving out is harder then it sounds

I'm really hating it how when I tell people I have to move, I have till end of jan, they mention how easy it will be for me to get a place. It makes me think they have never moved house on a budget before. And even though it shouldn't, when they mention "oh, you have heaps of time. you'll find a place with no problem", or whatever it is they say, that really pisses me off.
Looking for houses is hard. It's even harder when you're on a budget. It's even more harder when you're trying to find a house in the area you want to live in, that fits in your budget. IT'S FUCKING HARD, PEOPLE!!! IT'S NOT EASY!!! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU MOVE OUT ON A FUCKING BUDGET, TRYING TO FIND A HOUSE IN THE AREA YOU WANT TO LIVE IN.
fuck.
I've given myself a $150 a week budget. Thats fine. Then there's the bond that has to be paid. I'm going to get $200 back when I move, but the majority of bonds are around the $600. I don't know where I'm going to get $400 from, and still be able to eat till the next payday. I'm going to have to go without food for a few weeks or so, just so I can pay bond and rent and such.
Moving fucking sucks. I hate it.
I'm looking at a house on Saturday. It's in my budget, and it's in the area I want to live in. I don't want to move too far away from the Newtown/Enmore/Marrickville/Stanmore area. I know where everything is. I have a great doctor in Enmore. Chemist Warehouse = cheap medications = happy Sophie. 

No comments: