Tuesday, February 24, 2009

he's just not that into you

My day was okay. I turn off my alarm at 9am, and woke up again just before 10am. Got up and got dressed and went out to have breakfast, make some lunch and organise my bag for the day. My bag was gone from the table, which wasn't good, but soon found it, as someone who doesn't live here had moved it without my permission (wasn't really impressed by that action). Moved bag back to table, ate breakfast, did hair and make-up and still made it in time for the 10.37am bus.




Sat on the bus for an hour, and finally made it to Shellharbour Square. I went into Angus and Robertson and applied for a job. Got to speak to the manager, he was nice enough. I hoped he thought I was nice enough for an interview, as an interview means I'm one step closer to a job, which would be great. I need a job, as I just got an email from Myer yesterday saying I didn't get the job I went into the interview for. And even worse is, I can't apply for another position at Myer for another six months.

I think I found a nice pair of flat mary janes. I didn't buy them, as I often think about if I really want to buy something, but I did purchase a cutlery set from Target. It was just too cute to say no to. All the handles are baby pink with white spots. And they will last a few years, so it was a good investment ($25 can be an investment when your unemployed and living out of home).

I went to Greater Union and saw He's Just Not That Into You. I really like that cinema, much more leg room, and the seats are more comfy. And I quite enjoyed the movie.

No comments: