Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have shit friends, but I made butterfly cakes

As said, my friends can be shitty. It pisses me off. One of my friends is going overseas for 6 months, maybe more, so I thought I would do something nice, and invite her over and bake her cupcakes, with two of other friends (at her request. One of the friends being my housemate). I made the cupcakes. They turned out great. I was ignored the entire night. Forget the fact that I organized this night a week or so ago, I was left out of everything. Mary and Ally made dinner. I was invited, I didn't get any. I had no say. Mary and Ally watched tv all night. Mel couldn't come over because of work, fair enough. I was ignored for television shows that had to be watched. Ally couldn't miss out on her tv shows, and she can't possibly watch them on the internet coz she doesn't know how, and won't accept my offering of my giving her sites to watch the show on.
I didn't barely got a word in with either of them. It's fucked. I hate it. Last time I do something nice for either of them again.  I didn't even get thanked for the cupcakes. I think it's downright rude.

My butterfly cakes tasted good, but next time I'll use a different cream.


No comments: