Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nineteen February, Two Thousand & Nine

I turned 22. It was a good day. Only I burnt my thumb on the toaster, which was not very pleasant. But I did wake up to see this sleeping under the porch.
I call her Shleepy, as everytime I see her, she is sleeping in the garden, on the bark.

I got a free Boost Juice, because it was my birthday.
I love free things. I love birthdays.
I went over to my mums for dinner. We got some Red Rooster, as she was feeling sick and didn't feel up to going out for dinner as planned. I got the tropicana pack. I love a good battered pinapple. So not good for you, but they taste so great.
My mum took me out for lunch on Friday. It was so good. We went to Centro, at the Italian Centre. It used to be my favourite restaurant as a kid, but it has since been renovated, and is all classy and posh looking, but still great (I secretly miss the old 80's interior). The food was great, and I got a free Corona from the waiter. 
I went out on the town that night with Mel and Ally. It was good night. I havent been out like that in ages, and I miss it, and want to do it more often. We started out at Unibar, where we had some shots.





I then took a self-portrait


We got fascinated by many things on the walk to North Gong




We made it to North Gong, where I drank. I like to drink



We sat in a gutter and ate some food


We met up with Mels boyfriend and went to the Illawarra




We thought this guy was cute


I like to keep hydrated, and show off some underwear at the same time.


This is Mel. We have known each other since we were 4. I hope we are still friends when we are 94






No comments: