Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long Time, No See

I moved back to Wollongong about 5 weeks ago. There has been no internet connected... till yesterday. Saying that, the landlords are extremely slack, but the wife is slowly picking up on the game. I still hate the house, though. I think it is awful, and overpriced. For the size of the house, and where its located, and the lack of anything remotely new, I should be paying, at least, $40 less in rent a week. Or something like that. I want to move out. First, I need a job, and someone to live with. Then I can think about other things, such as furniture. Apparently I need to think about them now, according my friend, Ally, who I currently live with. If I were moving within the next few weeks (which I would love to, but I'm not), then I would be thinking about furniture. But I'm not, as I told her I have more important things to think about. 
I have a job interview on Wednesday for Myer. The interview is in Bondi, but I've applied for the Wollongong store, and I really want this job. The sooner I get a job, the sooner I get more money, the sooner I can move out (after I find someone to live with. Or I may just live by myself, I've been thinking about that option.)
It's my birthday on Thursday. I have no idea what I'm doing. I know I'm going into town and getting my free boost juice, and take some clothes to the Salvation Army, and take some books and cd's to the store that takes them. I might even put a dress on laybuy. Apart from that, I don't know what I'm doing. I'll probably talk to my mum about it tomorrow when I go visit her.
Speaking of birthdays, it was my cats 10th birthday last Tuesday. She got a slice of cake, some cat grass, and a new kitty litter box. She enjoyed her cake.

No comments: