Thursday, February 10, 2011

RIP/Happy Birthday/Life's Not Fair

Life is definitely not fair.
On Monday morning, one of my friends died. I wasn't very close to him, but I loved him. I love him.
My best friend (and her three sisters, who Im also pretty close to), grew up with him. He was their brother from another mother. Since them being so close to him, had made me love him. He was a sweet kid, very nice, very kind, but the world wasn't fair to him. He had Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy. He has the nicest mother and older sister who love him dearly. His friends love him dearly. We are all going to miss him.

It was his birthday yesterday.
(It's my cats birthday today.)
Its his funeral tomorrow.

Life's not fair.
We will all love Zak forever. We will never miss him. 
RIP Zak.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

so sorry to hear this. life isn't fair sometimes :(
thanks for the birthday wishes

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

KittyCate said...

I'm so sorry for your loss hun, that is so sad :(