Friday, November 7, 2008

the first - Nov 7, 2008

My first blog. I dont know what inspired me. I think the need to write things down more often, that isnt paper and pen, as I always lose paper and pen. Im constantly looking for pens. Im constantly throwing out too much paper. Internet does not require pen or paper. No more searching.
Im seeing a new pyschiatrist. I like her. She put me on a new medication yesterday, and as of today, I'm not enjoying it. I have to take it at 5pm everyday. It's not 5.34pm. I'm yet to take it today. I took it at 5pm yesterday. I slept from 7pm till 10am this morning. Today has not been good. Been tired/sleeping all day. When I woke up, I couldn't move my legs for a few minutes. When I did get out of bed, I was extremely shaky. It took longer then usual to make a sandwich. I went to put the jam in the cupboard, instead of the fridge. This morning, I nearly put green cordial on my cereal, instead of milk. I'm feeling alittle better after a shower, and laying down, not sleeping. I'm not shaky anymore. Nauseated. Headache. I will have some cordial, and some left-over vegie stirfry for dinner, and take my new medication. 
Im photographing a show tonight. I hope it goes well. Have not photographed a show for a few months. I dont know what is going to happen. I hope I get good shots. I need a good portfolio. I want to do photography full-time next year, not part-time. I hope the band likes my photos. Its always me questioning my own abilities, and not fully believing when people say they like my photography.
Was going to paint today, but that didnt happen. A cup of water is sitting on my desk, ready to take on a dirty paintbrush or two. 

I hoping to have a good weekend. Its Mels birthday tomorrow. I hope I cant stay awake all night, just to hang out with her, talk to her. And Sabrina will be over, aswell. I haven't seen her since Feb 17. 
I'm going to get dressed now. Im just hanging on my bed, in a towel, nothing else. I need to face the outside world. I need to put on clean clothes, comb my hair, take my medications and eat some dinner. I need to go into the city, take some photos, enjoy myself, get a free slurpee or two.
Happy 7/11 day

xx

No comments: