Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I really Hate Centrelink

I got a letter from Centrelink.
"Suspension of your Youth Allowance
Important Information, your youth allowance has been suspended because we have not received a reply to a letter we sent you."
Way to not be informative. What letter? Is the rent certificate you sent me about a month ago? I have already given you about 6 rent certificates this year, why do you need another one?
And as I have been informed by my housemates, they got mailed on Friday, November 7.
The letter is dated November 6. 
One of my housemates went into Centrelink to hand the rent certificates in personally. She couldn't do that. So my other housemate mailed them on Friday.
I will be personally going into Centrelink tomorrow, to find out what the deal is, as all their letters are not informative. 
So it's good. Two reason to go to Darlinghurst. I will be making an appointment to get a consult for a new tattoo. I've been wanting this tattoo for about a year, now. I'm finally going to be getting it. And it's going to be amazing. I love the feeling of a new tattoo. I love showing off a new tattoo. I love the smell of bepanthen.
I'll be getting something very similar to this:
I will not be getting naked to show off my tattoo when done, though. I will be keeping my clothes on. 
Once done, I will have 6 tattoos (I will be counting all the bats as one tattoo). And I'm not stopping there. I have plans, and ideas, for more tattoos. My mum won't be impressed. But I will be impressed. A few of my friends may question my need and want for more tattoos. But it's my body, and I will do what I want with it.

No comments: