Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Tattoo; New Favourite Food Place

Centrelink is pretty much sorted out.
Again.

I'm getting a new tattoo. Seriously. I'm booked in for a consult with Heath at Steel Lotus tomorrow afternoon. The man who answers the door told me I may have to wait about two months till I actually get the tattoo, but I don't mind waiting. I can add a few more dollars to my tattoo cash stash. I can swim heaps up until then. I can work on my tan.
I went into American Apparel after Steel Lotus. Gosh. It's shiny clothes heaven. So many shiny clothes. That I want to buy. Just to say I own this many items of shiny clothes. I have a fascination with shiny silver clothes/shoes. Three pairs of silver shoes I own. One are pretty much dead, but I still keep wearing them. The other two are still going strong. And then there is my robot dress. I love my robot dress. It's comfy. It's cute.

I have a new favourite place to eat at. Mad Mex. So good. Best burritos. Keen to try the nachos there. And its vegetarian friendly! And easy on the wallet, aswell. which I always find good. And sssoooooooooo filling. I ate around 1pm today, and im still feeling not hungry after eating then. I am deffinatly going back there for a good feed. Speaking of vegetarian friendly, I'm trying out this whole being a vegetarian thing. It's going good. I'm not craving meat. I did eat some meat over the weekend at Mels, but not a whole lot. Apart from that, I haven't eaten meat since i think, maybe a month ago? It's good. I'm eating more vegies. I'm saving a few dollars. I'm feeling a little healthier. I'm going to keep it going for a while longer, as I'm really enjoying it. I'm also getting a little more adventurous with my cooking. It's fun.

I'm seeing my pyschiatrist again tomorrow. She never called me back after I left a voicemail on her phone. So I've just been taking my new medications before I go to bed, instead of taking them at 5pm, and then being asleep at 7.30pm. I don't find that very amusing. It's not something I wanted to do for a whole week, so I take my meds before I go to sleep. And then I sleep really good througout the night. Also getting back all my blood results, aswell. 6 vials of blood. About 10 or so different tests. Find out what's wrong with me.

No comments: