Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a date

I stretched my left lobe again. 10mm. Not that you care. Not that I care. My mum will hate it, but it's not as though she is talking to me yet or anything.

Saw my psychiatrist again today. Was okay. Realised I know less then I thought I did about my father and his family. Nothing. I don't even know when my fathers father died. I don't know how old his mother. I think my mums mother is nearly 90. It's been a few years since I last seen my grandparents (from my mums side), and I'm really missing my grandmas baking. Every time I visited, she had home baked cookies. They were always good. I think I might bake some cookies tomorrow. I will search for a good cookie recipe, and do some baking. I enjoy baking. I make a good pudding. Sure, it's from a box, but it still tastes amazing. And it looks amazing aswell.
I had my consult with Heath at Steel Lotus today. He is really nice. It's always a plus when you get a nice tattooist. I'm booked in for Dec 12. One month of waiting. I'm really looking forward to it. I always look forward to getting new tattoos. This one could be the start of a sleeve. It might not be the start of a sleeve. I will see how I feel about adding onto it in the future, as there are still a few other tattoos I want to get, and I'm keen as to get a full chest piece. Something to go between the birds and the heart. Plus, girls with good tattoos are gorgeous. Same with boys.


No comments: