Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm In Canberra

No offence, but it's pretty boring.
I'm contemplating the purchase of a hamburger phone. Not that I will be using for it's phone purposes. I like the look of it. I would like to say I own a hamburger phone. I could use if for other purposes. that of which I do not know yet. But I will be able to say 'hey, I own a hamburger phone.' Not many people can say that. Not that I know of, anyway.

I went and saw the neurosurgeon yesterday. I'm getting surgery. I dont know when yet, as it has to be approved by NRMA, and im not too keen on paying for the surgery out of my own pocket. The surgery might not even work anyway. I could be stuck with this pain for the rest of my life. A compressed nerve for the rest of my life. Not fucking cool. I might get more compensation money that way.
I went shopping after seeing the neurosurgeon. Got a pair of gladiator sandals (with silver buckles!!!), and a pair of over the knee purple stockings socks. Yep. Im happy with my purchases. And I'm going out tonight. Free alcohol. I can't say no to that.

No comments: