Sunday, October 18, 2009

Adelaide

14 October;
The weather in Adelaide was awful. So cold and windy and rainy, so I just lazed about Katies house, with Ivy, in our pajamas, eating yummy food and watching the television and wishing for better weather.
It was a lazy and uneventful day, but I enjoyed it. I was on holidays. I can stay in my pajamas all day and not leave the house and still have fun.
Heaps more talking and catching and getting to know whats been happening was done again all day. Ate some toasted sandwiches with left over veggies from the pizza for lunch and more wishing for better weather.
Katie introduced me to a new type of tofu for dinner. Id only eaten tofu in laksa before, so the tofu tasted like the laksa, and it also had a bready coating, but tonight, Katie cooked some tofu cooked in balsamic, with a salad and pita bread. It was different, but I rather enjoyed it, and would definitely eat Katies balsamic tofu again. We drank more and talked more and I enjoyed Ivy's chattering and asking questions and being fascinated by my tattoos until it was time for bed.

No comments: