Friday, October 2, 2009

Job Interviews

They are a like/dislike thing for me. I like them, as it's one step closer to getting a new job. I dislike them, as there is the wait after the interview, to find out if you actually have the job or not.
Im currently in the dislike stage. 

I had a job interview for Myer yesterday. And I would really like to get the job. Even more so, as Forever New is now open in Wollongong, and I know too much of money is going to be going into their cash register. I really like some of the shoes they have there! And I love love love new shoes! Now I just need a job to fund my new shoe habit. 
My new shoes I bought a few weeks ago from Sportsgirl are now really comfy. They could be a little more comfier, but they aren't a strain on my feet anymore, which is amazing. And good, because they are so cute!

I dyed my hair yesterday before the job interview, and stupid me, I accidently got hair dye on the end of my left eyebrow. Damn. I thought it was just on my skin, so I was trying to rub it off with anything I thought. Hopefully.

Oh well. I now have 2-4 weeks of waiting to find out if I get the job at Myer or not. But to pass time quicker, I'm going to Adelaide!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!! I get to see family who I haven't seen since I was 10, and I get to meet new family! And I won't be in Wollongong for 5 days! So much excitement!!! 
I also have a week's work placement at Novotel during the last week of October aswell, so that should be good. Sorry, Tafe, but I will be not in you, again, when I should be in you. Oh well, I may stay back later on Thursday afternoons to catch up, and no leaving early on the other days, to get as much work in as possible. And I've nearly finished my tech module, kind of. Which will mean I get Wednesdays off of Tafe. And most of Tuesdays. Which will be fabulous. 
Still a little undecided as to if I should do Cert IV next year, or if I should do another art course. Or hopefully just work. I have no idea.

No comments: